Ingredients: 2 servings – 8 rolls
- Rice paper 8 sheets (8.5" diameter)
- Rice Noodle 2 oz (1 small bunch)
- Pork 2 oz (cooked, slice)
- Shrimp 8 large size 21-25 or 31-40 (steam, peeled, deveined & cut in half)
- Lettuce 4 leaves, chopped to 1-2”
- Cucumber ¼ whole (slice length wide to 8 pieces)
- Fresh Basil 1 ⅓ tbsp, chopped
- Fresh Mint leaves 2 tbsp, chopped
- Fresh cilantro 2 tbsp, chopped
- Chive 8 stems
RICE NOODLES – boil 8 cups of water, add the noodles, cook for 3 minutes, turn off the heat and let noodle stay in pot for 2-3 mins. Drain all the water and rinse with cold water.
PORK – boil water, cook until soft, slice equivalently.
SHRIMP – steam for 4-5 mins, peel skin, deveine (if need clean), cut half.
CUCUMBER– rinse, cut into long strips to match the length of desired roll.
LETTUCE & HERBS– rinse, drain, chop, and mix together.
CHIVES– rinse, drain, and cut in half.
Roll Spring Roll:
Immerse rice paper completely in warm water for a couple seconds, put onto glass or plastic plate.
Layer all ingredients from top to bottom in following order
Fold bottom end up over fillings, then fold sides towards middle. Continue by rolling towards top end of rice paper until 2 inches of rice paper is left.
Insert chive with end sticking out of spring roll.
Enjoy with Nam Gourmet Peanut Dipping Sauce.